Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Net Promoter Launches at Sterling Trust

Since my last post I have been busy with our net promoter score program for our Texas company, Sterling Trust. Using our new survey software I designed the survey we would use to send to our clients who had work-flow items closed in the previous week. The implementation with Sterling Trust has gone very well and we are already seeing the value in the responses that are coming back. In addition to this Sterling Trust survey I also launched another one last week for Sterling Trust's Institutional accounts.
In the upcoming weeks I will be working to move our Equity Trust NPS program over to our new survey system.
In addition to administering and reporting on our surveys I have also been working on our core system replacement project. With this project I have put together a list of the reports that our management team uses that will allow us to prepare our new system to have these reports after our conversion.

No comments:

Post a Comment