Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Goodbye Leadership Trainee Program...


Today is bitter-sweet as I finish up my last day as a leadership trainee at Equity Trust Company. I have been offered a full-time position in the Sterling Sales Division as an Internal Wholesaler. I will be working closely with one of the external wholesalers to maintain a strong relationship with Sterling's institutional client base and work towards educating them on non-traditional investing.

During my time as a leadership trainee, I have gained valuable knowledge and a strong skill set not only to be a successful leader but to be successful in any position within an organization. I have learned what it takes to hire valuable employees, how to handle escalated client issues, how to manage daily stats and work them in to a staffing model, how to deal with conflict between employees, managing a project, finding ways to make processes more efficient, identifying ways to reduce costs, the value of the 'voice of the customer', and so much more.

I hope to take all of the knowledge and skills I have gained to my new position and to keep growing with Equity Trust Company. This has been an amazing experience that I feel lucky to be a part of!

No comments:

Post a Comment