Thursday, June 2, 2011

Service Excellece Project Updates

Happy June! The rain has finally stopped and the sun is back in Cleveland, Ohio! There has been a lot happening since my last post several weeks ago and I want to share some of the new developments in my Service Excellence rotation.

Just a week ago I helped launch our Net Promoter Referral Program at ETC. This program allows us to have an opportunity to reach out to clients who would like to make a referral to our company. For this project I worked with our Vice President of Operations and Client Services, our Managers in Client Services and Sales and our Salesforce expert in IT. We are still early in the start of this program, but I am hopeful that it will help to generate leads for our Sales team.

I have also been working hard to prepare my presentation to our Managers and Supervisors at both Equity Trust and Sterling Trust on our Net Promoter Score Program. The presentation is just weeks away and I am starting to feel like the presentation is coming along very nicely. Next week I will be doing a run of my presentation with our HR trainer and make any necessary improvements or changes before the big presentations in two weeks!

My Service Excellence rotation has gone by very fast and I will soon be moving into my Leadership Rotation in the end of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment