Friday, May 6, 2011

Enhancements to Equity NPS Program

This week I officially rolled out some big enhancements to our NPS Program here at Equity that I have been working on since I moved into my Service Excellence Rotation.

We are now running our survey through our own in-house survey software which has allowed us to link our survey responses to our Customer Relationship Management Software. This has evolved our program by reducing the time it takes for us to have actionable results from 4 weeks to instantaneous.

Before implementing these changes I presented the proposed changes to our Executive Team. We covered the changes in the program and the new ability to have the same type of information and data that would take days to prepare before, available at their finger tips as new survey responses come in.

There are more changes to the program on the way and I will be posting about them as they are implemented.

No comments:

Post a Comment